Nitrogen reporting

We're here to help you with nitrogen reporting

If you're a dairy farmer, you're going to need to submit a nitrogen fertiliser report to your local council yearly. We’re here to help you understand everything you need to know about completing your nitrogen report with MyBallance.

Your report is generated based on the data in your MyBallance account so the more prepared you are, the easier it will be.

Login to MyBallance and get your reporting underway 

Learn more about nitrogen reporting through MyBallance below

MyBallance makes nitrogen reporting easy

The easiest way to report your nitrogen use is through your MyBallance account using our Nitrogen limit management feature. Learn more about the reporting requirements and the new feature here.

Read more

Understanding what you need for nitrogen reporting in MyBallance

We understand that every farm is run differently, and your nitrogen data may not be all in one place, which is why we’ve made it as simple as possible to get your data into your MyBallance account so you can generate your nitrogen report ready for council. We've put together a helpful page with everything you need to know to submit your nitrogen report.

Read more

Nitrogen reporting FAQs

We’ve pulled together the top questions and answers about the nitrogen reporting and how to use the new MyBallance reporting feature

Read more