A farm map provides instant and enduring returns. Add value across your whole business from planning to recording (proof of application), decision support, compliance, Health & Safety, benchmarking and more.
- Greater accuracy means better decision making
- A digital farm map is a key communication tool to farm staff and contractors
Your land is the foundation from which the entire operation runs. Having precise information about your land enables you to maximise your farms potential through improved farm management, planning and budgeting. The digital farm map becomes a valuable asset to connect to multiple organisations and assists in creating and implementing your farming strategy.
For Ballance customers, having an accurate farm map in your MyBallance account ensures you have the highest degree of functionality and experience on the MyBallance platform.
- Order from your farm map (by paddock or block) and the fertiliser required will be automatically calculated based off the accurate hectares of the area
- Accurate surface area measurements of blocks
- Health & Safety hazards can be marked on your farm map
- Create fertiliser exclusion zones
- Proof of application
Your farm at your fingertips
With MyBallance you can store all of your farm’s fertiliser information in one secure online location - allowing you to make more informed nutrient management decisions and place orders 24/7.