Potassic sulphur super products are suitable for use in a wide range of pastoral situations, and are particularly beneficial for replacing potassium that has been removed when crops have been harvested.
For example, they are often applied after hay and silage paddocks have been harvested. The potassium is supplied by muriate of potash, so these products are not suitable for use on chloride-sensitive crops.
- Suitable for spring or autumn application
- A good general-purpose fertiliser for a wide range of pastoral situations
- Contains soluble phosphate, to quickly meet plant needs
- Inclusion of elemental and sulphate sulphur helps to meet both immediate and long-term pasture requirements
- May be blended with a range of other fertilisers, including trace elements
- May be applied by groundspread or aerial topdressing
- Manufactured in New Zealand, using local and imported ingredients
- Qualifies for a rebate under the terms and conditions of the Ballance shareholding scheme