Sulphurgain 30S is a good choice if you are looking for a fertiliser to meet sulphur requirements in situations where phosphorus is not limiting production,or where relatively low rates of phosphorus are required.
Other factors that would favour the use of Sulphurgain 30S include low levels of extractable organic sulphur and coarse-textured soils, particularly if accompanied by high annual rainfall.
Great for extensive hill country and dairy effluent areas.
- Suitable for autumn or spring application
- A good general-purpose fertiliser for situations where sulphur, rather than phosphorus, limits production
- Contains soluble phosphate, to quickly meet plant needs
- The high proportion of elemental sulphur minimises leaching losses, especially of value on coarse-textured soils with high rainfall
- May be blended with a range of other fertilisers, including trace elements
- May be applied by groundspread or aerial topdressing
- Fertmark-registered, giving you assurance that what's on the label is what's in the bag
- Manufactured in New Zealand, using local and imported ingredients
- Qualifies for a rebate under the terms and conditions of the Ballance shareholding scheme