Sulphurgain 20S is a good choice for farms where light rates of phosphorus are required in addition to immediate and long-term sulphur.
Since Sulphurgain 20S contains equal amounts of elemental and sulphate sulphur, it provides both immediately available sulphur and a longer-lasting source of sulphur to support future pasture growth.
- Suitable for autumn application
- A good general-purpose fertiliser for use where light rates of phosphorus are needed, along with sulphur
- Contains soluble phosphate, to quickly meet plant needs
- Equal amounts of elemental and sulphate sulphur help to meet both immediate and long-term pasture requirements
- May be blended with a range of other fertilisers, including trace elements
- May be applied by groundspread or aerial topdressing
- Manufactured in New Zealand, using local and imported ingredients
- Qualifies for a rebate under the terms and conditions of the Ballance shareholding scheme