31 August 2021
Supplying you with the products and services you need
I hope this email finds you well and successfully navigating home schooling, social distancing and all the numerous challenges, big and small, that operating at the different COVID alert levels brings – it certainly isn’t business as usual.
We continue to actively manage stock levels through-out the network to minimise the impact of bulk and container shipping delays caused by COVID restrictions through-out the world. Manufacturing locally is again helping us ensure flexibility of supply and minimise disruption. And it’s great having the support of our local communities and supply network to help farmers and growers keep doing what they do best.
We understand you will be receiving a number of emails from suppliers, so we will keep our update brief and to the point. As a co-operative our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to being both responsive and responsible, navigating these times with everyone’s safety in mind.
Operating at alert levels 4-2
Please always follow the advice displayed on our sites, no matter how familiar you might be with the site or our team. At Level-4 and 3:
- Your Nutrient Specialist is available via video, phone and email
- All Service Centres are open and operating normal business hours
- You need to scan the QR codes when entering sites and despatch lanes
- Masks are mandatory at all times on Ballance sites – please bring your own mask to minimise interaction with Service Centre Staff
- We are using a contactless order process, please maintain at least 2m distance at all times and if possible remain in your vehicle
- We are not able to do in-person soil testing and crop inspections
- Crop inspections can be completed via video consultation.
- We can complete urgent soil tests and crop inspections
- Your Nutrient Specialist will wear a face mask and maintain at least 2m distance
- Please call your Nutrient Specialist if you need to book an essential soil or crop test, we will only be able to make scheduled visits
Super Air – levels 4&3
Our team at Super Air are able to continue aerial top-dressing at all alert levels, following appropriate alert level protocols. Any questions, please contact the Super Air team on ph: 07 843 6066 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SealesWinslow – level-4
- Our Technical Sales Reps (TSR) are available by phone, 0800 287 325, or email, email@example.com.
- Our manufacturing team continue to work to safe practice protocols, which means it can take a little longer to produce and dispatch orders.
- Sales Reps are able to come on-farm for urgent requests only following COVID protocols
If there are significant changes to our operating plans, we will let you know. We are closely monitoring what’s going on, and following government advice.
We have created a dedicated COVID page on our website with everything you need to know about how we can support you - https://ballance.co.nz/covid-19.
You can order fertiliser online 24/7 through the MyBallance App using a smartphone, tablet, or computer. It just takes a few minutes to register and activate your account.
Please contact us if you have any questions on 0800 222 090. Stay safe, look after yourselves and each other - we are in this together!