Agrecovery rural recycling events
Agrecovery is a rural recycling programme that allows farmers and growers to dispose of their unwanted agrichemical drums and containers, agrichemicals, seed, feed and fertiliser bags, and used motor oil.
Ballance is a proud sponsor of the initiative, which is in taking place in nine locations throughout Canterbury in November;
- Waimakariri District - 2nd November
- Hurunui District - 3rd November
- Banks Peninsula - 6th November
- Selwyn District - 9th November
- Ashburton District - 11th November
- Waitaki District - 23rd November
- Timaru District - 26th November
- Mackenzie District - 27th November
Visit www.agrecovery.co.nz for more information and to register.