Pasturemag Hay & Silage is a unique fertiliser offering nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sulphur, and magnesium, plus calcium for plant and animal health.
This product has been developed specifically to match the nutrient removal rates of hay and silage crops.
Application is best once a crop has been harvested.
- Specifically formulated to replace nutrients removed when a hay or silage crop is harvested
- Designed as a stand-alone product, but may be blended with some other fertilisers, including trace elements
- Includes nitrogen in the form of SustaiN, to boost pasture growth in spring or early autumn
- Contains a very high proportion of citric acid-soluble phosphate, which is slowly released for plant uptake
- Contains immediately available sulphate sulphur, to rapidly meet plant needs in spring
- Contains citric acid-soluble magnesium, which gradually becomes available to plants over time
- Provides post-harvest potassium, to replace nutrients removed by the crop