Serpentine Super is a magnesium-fortified superphosphate product, manufactured at our Mount Maunganui and Awarua plants.
The phosphorus, sulphur and magnesium that it contains are readily available to plants, and the product is free of residual acid, which makes it suitable for use when fertiliser needs to be sown "down the spout" with seed. However due to granule size consistency we would not recommend for precision drills.
- Ideal for use as a maintenance fertiliser in a range of pastoral settings
- Suitable for drilling with seed – exercise caution with precision drills
- Contains a very high proportion of citric acid-soluble phosphate, which is slowly released for plant uptake
- Reduces the chance of phosphate loss through run-off or leaching
- Provides a long-term supply of slowly released magnesium
- May be blended with selected products, including trace elements
|Serpentine Super 5K||-||6.12||5.0||7.65||4.5||14.85||View|
|Serpentine Super 7K||-||5.78||7.5||7.23||4.25||14.03||View|
|Serpentine Super 10K||-||5.44||10.0||6.8||4.0||13.2||View|
|Serpentine Super 15K||-||4.76||15.0||5.95||3.5||11.55||View|
|Serpentine Super 25K||-||3.4||25.0||4.25||2.5||8.25||View|