Super 7K provides the phosphorus, sulphur and potassium removed by pastures and crops during their growth cycle.
As Super7K contains muriate of potash, it is not suitable for use on chloride-sensitive crops.
- Supports plant growth quickly, by providing rapidly available phosphate and sulphate
- Suitable for use in a wide range of pastoral situations
- May be blended with a range of other fertilisers, including trace elements
- May be applied by groundspread or aerial topdressing
- Provides excellent value for money
- Manufactured in New Zealand, using local and imported ingredients
- Blended from Fertmark-registered products
- Qualifies for a rebate under the terms and conditions of the Ballance shareholding scheme