Serpentine Super 5K is blended with muriate of potash to create a general-purpose maintenance fertiliser that is ideal for use in a range of pastoral situations.
The high proportion of citric acid-soluble phosphate in these products make them useful in conditions where phosphate run-off is a concern. The use of muriate of potash means these products are not suitable for use on chloride-sensitive crops.
- Ideal for use as a maintenance fertiliser in a range of pastoral settings
- Contains a very high proportion of citric acid-soluble phosphate, which is slowly released for plant uptake
- Reduces the chance of phosphate loss through run-off or leaching
- Provides a long-term supply of slowly released magnesium
- May be blended with selected products, including trace elements
|Serpentine Super 7K||-||5.78||7.5||7.23||4.25||14.03||View|
|Serpentine Super 10K||-||5.44||10.0||6.8||4.0||13.2||View|
|Serpentine Super 15K||-||4.76||15.0||5.95||3.5||11.55||View|
|Serpentine Super 25K||-||3.4||25.0||4.25||2.5||8.25||View|