Nrich SOA is a widely used fertiliser that is manufactured overseas and imported into New Zealand.
Nrich SOA is frequently used alone, but it may be blended with non-reactive fertilisers, e.g. Nrich Urea, MOP, DAP and Serpentine Super.
It must not be blended with lime, dicalcics or dolomite, as there is a risk of ammonia gas being produced.
- A good source of nitrogen and sulphate sulphur
- Ideal for strategic nitrogen applications to pastures in early spring
- Prevents low soil sulphur levels limiting pasture responses to nitrogen
- A first-choice product when soils have suffered from minor flooding or waterlogging
- Traditionally used alone, but may be blended with selected products
- Easily applied by groundspread truck or farm bike spreader