Pasturemag 5K is a unique fertiliser offering nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sulphur, and magnesium, plus calcium for plant and animal health.
The inclusion of potassium is suited to autumn and spring application allowing maintenance potassium requirements to be addressed.
- Specifically formulated to meet the maintenance fertiliser needs of New Zealand dairy farms
- Designed as a stand-alone product, but may be blended with some other fertilisers, including trace elements
- Contains a very high proportion of citric acid-soluble phosphate, which is slowly released for plant uptake
- Contains immediately available sulphate sulphur, to rapidly meet plant needs in spring
- Contains citric acid-soluble magnesium, which gradually becomes available to plants over time
- Includes nitrogen in the form of SustaiN, to boost pasture growth in spring or early autumn