Pasturemag is a convenient granular fertiliser that contains all five major plant nutrients - nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium (blended to your requirements), sulphur and magnesium, plus calcium for plant and animal health.
- Specifically formulated to meet the maintenance fertiliser needs of New Zealand dairy farms
- Designed as a stand-alone product, but may be blended with some other fertilisers, including trace elements
- Includes nitrogen in the form of SustaiN, to boost pasture growth in spring or early autumn
- Includes citric acid-soluble phosphate, which is slowly released over time
- The inclusion of less-soluble phosphate makes the product ideal for use in environmentally sensitive areas
- Contains immediately available sulphate sulphur, to rapidly meet plant needs in spring
- Contains citric acid-soluble magnesium, which gradually becomes available to plants over time