DAP is the abbreviation for di-ammonium phosphate, a widely used fertiliser that is manufactured overseas and imported into New Zealand.
DAP is made by reacting phosphoric acid with ammonia under controlled conditions. The resulting material is granulated and sieved to produce a consistent product that has many applications in pastoral and arable farming.
- An ideal starter fertiliser for a wide range of crops
- Suitable for use as a general maintenance or capital fertiliser in pastoral settings
- Provides water-soluble phosphate, which is immediately available for plant uptake
- Formulated as a standalone fertiliser, but may be blended with selected products
- May be broadcast or drilled