Potassic sulphur super products are suitable for use in a wide range of pastoral situations.
The potassium is supplied by muriate of potash, so these products are not suitable for use on chloride-sensitive crops.
- Suitable for spring or autumn application
- A good general-purpose fertiliser for a wide range of pastoral situations
- Contains soluble phosphate, to quickly meet plant needs
- Inclusion of elemental and sulphate sulphur helps to meet both immediate and long-term pasture requirements
- May be blended with a range of other fertilisers, including trace elements
- May be applied by groundspread or aerial topdressing
- Manufactured in New Zealand, using local and imported ingredients
- Qualifies for a rebate under the terms and conditions of the Ballance shareholding scheme